UK Landscapes is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
UK Landscapes may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 26th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have increased rights regarding the data we hold and process about you.
These rights include:
- The right to access – under GDPR you have the right to obtain
– Confirmation that your details are being processed.
– Access to your personal data
Where you have a reasonable requirement for requesting the data we hold, you are able to contact us to ask for this information. Where a reasonable request for information has been made we will endeavour to provide this information without delay and at the latest within one month of the receipt.
- The right to rectification – GDPR includes the rights for individuals to have inaccurate personal data rectified. In order to have any data rectified just contact us advising of the information you wish to have corrected. We may require proof of the information in certain circumstances.
- The right to be forgotten / have data deleted – GDPR grants individuals the right to request they be forgotten and/or have their information deleted. We will not completely delete data as it may be relied upon in the future; however, we will delete all information that could be used for contact, processing and/or marketing. Any data that is retained will be marked ‘inactive’ and placed under strictly limited access and will not be used for any proactive contact purposes.
- The right to portability – GDPR allows you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purpose across different services. It allows you to move, copy or transfer personal data easily for one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability. Where reasonable request for information to be ported has been made we will endeavour to provide this information without delay and at the latest within one month of the receipt.
Data requests can be made in writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or UK Landscapes, No 10 Holly House Estate, Middlewich Road, Cranage, CW10 9LT. Alternatively, you can call us on 01606 841080.
Changing your personal information
If you believe that we are storing details relating to you and that these are incorrect or you wish to remove them, please contact us at support@uklandscapes or UK Landscapes, No 10 Holly House Estate, Middlewich Road, Cranage, CW10 9LT.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Future changes to this policy
Any changes we make to our policy will be put on our website, Please check for updated from time to time, so you are always fully aware of what information is collected and how it is used.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal informtion or would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please write to the Data Protection Officer; firstname.lastname@example.org or UK Landscapes, No 10 Holly House Estate, Middlewich Road, Cranage, CW10 9LT