Region: See Details
Closing Date: 29/02/2020
Team Leaders and operatives required within 20 miles of in the following locations:
Gloucester – Aylesbury – Enfield – Harlow – Watford – Slough – Staines and Dagenham
Competitive rate of pay and excellent package of benefits
UK Landscapes is a leading UK provider of highly professional services for the commercial retail and utilities sectors extending to grounds maintenance, winter services, landscaping and arboricultural works. With over 30 years’ experience UK Landscapes delivers high quality services utilising high tech. support to provide operational visibility to both the company and its clients.
Due to a prestigious new contract award with Thames Water Utilities Ltd we are now looking to recruit experienced Grounds Maintenance Team Leaders and Operatives to cover sites around the location listed above.
Both Team Leader and Operative roles are offered on a full time permanent basis working from home location and local depots. Duties will include leading or working as part a 2/3 person team to deliver services to large nationally known clients including grass mowing, strimming, litter collection, leaf clearance, hedge and shrub pruning to an agreed customer specification. The role also includes requirement to log in and out of customer and head office systems using tablets – past experience of using iPads to do this is preferred.
Paramount importance is placed of working safely at all times in accordance with Company and Customers safe systems of work and quality processes
Candidates should have
- Current or recent experience in leading a small team and supervising grounds maintenance, landscaping, gardening or outdoor work.
- Full and valid UK driving licence is essential to the Team Leader role.
- Qualified to tow trailers advantageous
- PA1/PA6 would be ideal – but consideration will be given to providing this
In return UK Landscapes offers
- Annualised hours non seasonal contract
- Pension Scheme
- Participation in team incentive scheme
- Comprehensive training programme as an aid to development
- Death in Service Insurance
- Employee assistance programme
UK Landscapes aims not to discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, colour, gender or other minority factor
To apply for the Team Leader or Operative roles please send details of your career, current role, present salary and which location you are interested in, to: firstname.lastname@example.org If you are ideally located to the roles we have and have the requisite skills and experience we will get back to you in two weeks…