Salary: Salary - Competitive based on experience
Region: Ideally Milton Keynes
Closing Date: 15/02/2019
Salary – Competitive based on experience + company van, laptop, mobile + potential bonus scheme
UK Landscapes provides a full range of highly professional services for the commercial sector including grounds maintenance, winter services, landscaping and arboricultural works. With over 25 years’ experience UK Landscapes delivers high quality services utilising high tech. support to provide operational visibility to both the company and its clients.
They are now looking to appoint a Supervisor – Grounds Maintenance to be responsible for the day to day management of up to 6 small mobile grounds maintenance teams working throughout the M1 Corridor area centred on Milton Keynes
Responsibility extends to:
- Delivery of grounds maintenance services working with the Regional Manager to ensure grounds maintenance teams are fully trained to deliver client specifications
- Management of sub-contractors to ensure compliance to process and quality of service prior to payment release
- Ensuring work activity is carried out in accordance with ISO 9001-14001-18001
- Assistance with site audit programme is to ensure standards are maintained
- Ensuring that Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule (PPM) is completed to programme and specification by the grounds maintenance teams
- Participation in training and development activity and ensuring teams are compliant with statutory requirements (e.g. UKPIA-SPA PA1/PA6)
- Assisting the Regional Manager in delivery/management of all relevant Health and Safety statutory requirements including RAMS, safety audits and PPE issue etc.
Experience in an operational supervisory capacity in delivering green services or similar to commercial clients, including private and or public organisations are ideal attributes to the role. Underpinning this the successful candidate will possess inspiring and credible people skills to ensure best practice and high output whilst working in accordance with Company’s compliance standards which include ISO9001, 14001 and 18001 quality and health and safety accreditations.
Candidates must have a full and valid driving licence and be prepared to travel on a daily basis.